Major Responsibilities: Tests, tunes, aligns, troubleshoots and repairs thin film hybrid millimeter and microwave frequency products and multi-function assemblies.
- Tests, tunes, aligns, troubleshoots, and repairs circuits and products
- Inspects components to ensure they meet Quality Assurance (QA) standards and product specifications
- Ensures Top Level product specifications are accurate
- Reviews circuit level component specs. and parts lists when new orders are received
- Interfaces with assemblers regarding parts availability
- Sets up test procedures
- Typically identifies problems restricting manufacturing throughput and recommends solutions
- Typically trains other technicians
- May perform design tests for engineering
- May analyze RMA’s and recommend corrective actions as required
- May be a Product Team leader
- Above average productivity and ability to work on complex products
|· Sweep Generator||· Hi-power Stereo Microscope|
|· Scalar Analyzer||· AC/DC Power Supply|
|· Spectrum Analyzer||· Noise Figure Meter & Source Diode|
|· Multi-meter||· Power Meter|
Education and Experience:
- Requires HS diploma or equivalent; prefer AS degree in Electronics or equivalent training
- Requires understanding of RF, DC and electronics theory
- Requires 5+ years applicable work experience
- Requires good hand-eye coordination
- Prefer familiarity with thin film assembly techniques
- Minimal supervision required
- Technicians are required to remain stationary (sitting or standing) for long periods of time and use hands to handle objects, delicate instruments, and/or controls.
- Technicians may occasionally be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Technicians must have good vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust eye focus to work with a microscope up to 12 hours per day.
- The manufacturing assembly and test area has equipment with high heat, electricity, and sharp tools.
- Individuals may be required to handle hazardous materials.